About Beyond Social
Beyond Social is an international and collaborative research and publishing platform on social art and design. It connects professionals and students from different fields of expertise. It is a platform for trial and error, for sharing knowledge, projects, visions and opinions in order to find out what is needed to feed social practices and take them into a next stage.
- 03:38, 29 June 2017 Shutters (hist) [1,056 bytes] JamiedeJonge (A short film about the subtle ways of childhood indoctrination.)
- 03:34, 29 June 2017 Facebook Therapy VR (hist) [1,394 bytes] Astrid-Martirossian (fbt)
- 10:15, 27 June 2017 The Collaboration Coat (hist) [1,353 bytes] Charlottefrederiquejansen (A fundamental critique on the fashion-industry, not by offering a 'ready-to-wear' solution, but by offering a new perspective.)
- 10:05, 27 June 2017 WdKA Graduation Show 2017 (hist) [2,521 bytes] Kimmy (Created page with "With their projects, the 2017 Social Practices graduates have nailed the issues of today’s society. They position themselves as critical pioneers with a positive attitude. W...") originally created as "Graduation Show 2017"
- 10:32, 26 June 2017 Let's PLAY (hist) [2,640 bytes] Lisanne (Created page with "= Let's PLAY: An educative toolset for design students based on the theory of playfulness = by [http://www.lisannemeester.nl Lisanne Meester] === Research === ===== Motivati...")
Each editorial is a collection of different articles, carefully selected to emphasise a certain issue, topic or theme and guided by a text by the curator to read articles in a new way. More info here.
With their projects, the 2017 Social Practices graduates have nailed the issues of today’s society. Read more about their research at Graduation Show 2017
- The Art of the Inclusive City Beyond Social Event (Febr 2017)
- Design Matters: LEAP Dialogues from Issue #2 (July 2016)
- The New Rotterdam Folk Story by Aron Dijkstra, from Issue #2 (July 2016)
- Long-Term Engagement: The Cloudfactory by Bori Fehér and Daniel Barcza (July 2016)
- Fortresses are for Losers from Issue #3 (December 2016)