About Beyond Social
Beyond Social is an international and collaborative research and publishing platform on social art and design. It connects professionals and students from different fields of expertise. It is a platform for trial and error, for sharing knowledge, projects, visions and opinions in order to find out what is needed to feed social practices and take them into a next stage.
La-Tour-des-Cedres-Lausanne-Switzerland Stefano-Boeri-Architetti.png Ben.F.N.
12:12, 14 February 2017
13:06, 12 February 2017
- 12:20, 14 February 2017 Future Urban Jungle (hist) [6,868 bytes] Ben.F.N. (Created page with "== My vision of the future URBAN JUNGLE == My caption The Bosco Verticale was designed by Stefano Boeri and is a beautiful solution for a new s...")
- 23:12, 12 February 2017 Vertical Farms (hist) [6,060 bytes] Tamara (Created page with "thumb|[http://news.panasonic.com/global/stories/2015/44449.html/ Panasonic] Indoor agriculture has less risks than outdoor crop produc...")
- 17:44, 12 February 2017 Hwages review (hist) [4,735 bytes] Maud Dik (Created page with "=Review Hwages by Maud Dik= ==Hwages-8IES== “Hwages” or in English, “ Concerns”.<ref>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38520492</ref> Was Posted on Youtube...")
- 10:50, 9 February 2017 Create Page (hist) [304 bytes] Manetta (Created page with "=Contribute= Feel welcome to create your own article. Create a new page by filling in a title below. More info about editing the wiki can be found in the Wiki_tutorial|&rarr...")
- 20:11, 8 February 2017 Overruled Game: Play with the System (hist) [4,647 bytes] Lilybhiggins (Created page with "'''PLAYING WELL TOGETHER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PLAYING BY THE RULES''' frame|center The reality of our contemporary world and that of recent hist...")
Each editorial is a collection of different articles, carefully selected to emphasise a certain issue, topic or theme and guided by a text by the curator to read articles in a new way. More info here.
Check the program info The Art of the Inclusive City
- Design Matters: LEAP Dialogues from Issue #2 (July 2016)
- The New Rotterdam Folk Story by Aron Dijkstra, from Issue #2 (July 2016)
- Long-Term Engagement: The Cloudfactory by Bori Fehér and Daniel Barcza (July 2016)
- Fortresses are for Losers from Issue #3 (December 2016)