From Beyond Social
Add a keyword to the Frictionary
Step by step:
- Add a new keyword using the input field on the Main Page or Category:Frictionary page.
- Write your keyword in the input field. When you click on "create", a new page will be created with that keyword.
- You will be forwarded to a form. Fill in the following fields:
- short description -- This description will show up in the overview on the Main Page.
- long description -- This longer description will show up in the Category page itself. This description can be much longer! And it can include other type of media (images or video).
- year -- Select the year in which this terms is part of the Frictionary. It can have multiple entries!
- Save the page.
- Your new category keyword is added to the Frictionary!
- The page that is created includes the Template:Frictionary. It inserts a Semantic MediaWiki query to list all the pages that are in this category.
- Your new category is also automagically a subcategory of the Category:Frictionary and the Category:2018 (depending of what year(s) you selected).
- You can always go back to a category page to edit it.